When using the services and products of Humble Spy Photography Ltd, you (The Client) agree to be legally bound by the following terms.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and are subject to change at anytime. You will be notified by an email about any changes to the current prices.
- Exclusive price agreements are none contractual and are subject to change after 6 months
- A booking fee of £45 plus VAT is included in all prices. If orders are cancelled in excess of 3 working hours before an appointment you will incur no charge. If cancelled within 3 working hours of appointment time you will be charged the £45 booking fee. If the cancellation occurred when photographer already on site, full-job fee will be charged.
- Regular clients will be invoiced on the last working day of the month and payment must be received within the agreed payment terms of the agreement. If payment is not received within this timeframe, Humble Spy Photography Ltd has the right to charge interest and late payment fees of minimum £40 plus VAT under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. Same applies to one-off clients in accordance with the terms specified by the invoices issued.You will receive your invoice via email unless we are otherwise instructed by yourself.
- Digital photographs will be e-mailed and/or made available via download within 24 hours of us visiting a property. They will be in .jpeg file format unless otherwise stated or instructed.
- Humble Spy Photography Ltd photographers will always photograph a property to the best of their ability. If for some reason a property is not photographable/accessible then you will be liable for an additional charge should we be required to return to the property to reshoot.
- All floorplans will be emailed to you within 48 hours of visiting the property. Humble Spy Photography Ltd will archive the images and floorplans for 30 days from visit. After this time retrieval of floorplans will be charged at £25 for each set of plans and photos where retrievable.
- Humble Spy Photography Ltd strive to ensure the accuracy of our floorplans, however measurements are approximate and our plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be viewed with this in mind. Humble Spy Photography Ltd will not, under any circumstances, be held liable for any incorrect measurements/calculations. All measurements and areas quoted are approximate whether a suitable disclaimer appears on the plan or not and Humble Spy Photography Ltd accepts no responsibility for any error, omission or mis-statement on the floor plan. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure the supplied plan correctly represents the property and Humble Spy Photography Ltd accepts no liability if the valuation of a property is based on the measurements of the plan drawn by Humble Spy Photography Ltd. Garden measurements will be shown in length and width only and if specifically requested by the Client.
- The use of Humble Spy Photography Ltd photography and/or floor plans without the express permission of Humble Spy Photography Ltd, or without payment, will result in a breach of copyright. A charge of £750 plus VAT will be charged for any breach of copyright, in addition to any administration and legal charges, as well as the original invoice fee. Humble Spy Photography Ltd shall exclusively own all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to all visual material and resources produced by us. In addition, images may be sold at a copy price to other agents who request them 24 hours after the delivery of the initial images to the original client.
- All photographic assignments that are not interior or estate agent related are a subject to further contracting. Price quotes are negotiable depending on the assignment and are exclusive of VAT.
Humble Spy Photography Ltd is registered in England and Wales,company number 8519749, VAT number 178339371
Registered Office: 16 Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, Docklands, London E14 9XL